- According to the scriptures, a man and an unmarried girl should tie a radish in their right hand. Again married wives will tie it with the left hand.
- When tying radish or protective yarn, the fist of the hand should be closed and the other hand should be placed on the head.
At this time Astro Desk: An integral part of the Vedic ritual of tying thread or radish thread in the hand. It is tied after puja or yajna. At first it was tied to the wrist as a means of determination, but later it began to be tied as a means of protection. For the immortality of the demon king Raja Bali, Lord Baman tied the protection thread in his hand. It is considered a symbol of protection. Lakshmi tied this Molly thread in the hand of Raja Bali to protect her husband.
‘Mouli’ literally means the highest or the highest of all. Its Vedic name is Upmanibandha.
The mantra of tying radish yarn
‘Yen baddho boli raja danabendro mahabalah.
Let’s go, mother, let’s go to protect Tvamnubadhnami. ‘
Radish is made with raw yarn. Red, yellow and green এই these radishes are made with three yarns of these three colors. Many times 5 yarn radish is also available. In that case, besides those three colors, there are also blue and white colors. 3 and 5 threads are related to Tridev and Panchadev.
Rules for tying radish yarn
1. According to the scriptures, a man and an unmarried girl should tie a radish in their right hand. Again married wives will tie it with the left hand.
2. When tying radish or protective yarn, the fist of the hand should be closed and the other hand should be placed on the head.
3. The yarn should be twisted three times while tying the radish. Again it should be tied by applying Vedic rites.
When should radishes be tied
1. Molly yarn is tied in any festival.
2. Tuesdays and Saturdays are also considered auspicious for tying this yarn. Every Tuesday and Saturday the old radish should be removed and a new radish should be tied. The old man has to leave Mouli under the ash tree. Can be flowed into the water again.
3. This yarn is tied every year on the day of Sankranti, at the time of Yajna and the beginning of the expected work, at the time of Manglik work, marriage, etc.
What are the benefits of tying radishes?
This yarn provides security
If radish thread is tied on the wrist, it is called sub wristband. Manibandha is another name for the three main lines of the hand. Fate and lifeline originate from this wristband. These three lines have three kinds of heat-giving and liberating power, physical, pine and physical.
The names of this wristband are Shiva, Vishnu and Mahesh. Shakti, Lakshmi and Saraswati also live here. When the mantra is recited and the Mauli thread is tied, then these three threaded sutras are dedicated to Tridev and Trishakti. As a result, the person who holds the protection formula gets security. If it is tied with determination, the effect of killing, seduction, hatred, exorcism, ghost, magic-toner does not work.
The spiritual side
1. According to the scriptures, the blessings of the Tridev and the three Goddesses can be obtained by tying Mauli. With the blessing of Brahma, fame, with the blessing of Vishnu, and with the blessing of Shiva, evil is destroyed. Again, with the blessings of Lakshmi, money, with the blessings of Durga, power and with the blessings of Saraswati, wisdom can be gained.
2. By tying this radish in the name of any deity, one can get protection from crisis and danger.
3. Problems can arise if you ignore that determination after tying the determined radish.
4. Molly is tied around the wrist as well as the waist. It is customary to tie a radish around the waist so that the subtle body remains stable and no evil spirit can enter the body.
5. Radish or black yarn is tied around the waist of children. There are a few, so there are no worms in the stomach.
Health benefits are also possible by tying radishes
If radish is tied around the wrist, legs, waist or neck, the balance of tridosha i.e. arthritis, bile and caffeine is maintained. According to ancient medicine, radishes can be used to get rid of diseases like blood pressure, heart attack, diabetes.
If radish is tied on the wrist, the person stays healthy. His energy is not wasted. The various veins and sub-veins reach different parts of the body through the wrist. So when the radish is tied to the wrist, the action of these veins and sub-veins is controlled.